Blenheim House could not be easier to find. It is not far from the M62.
- Leave the M62 at the Tingley Junction 28.
- Take the A650, heading for Bradford.
- Proceed for about 1 mile and you will come to a set of traffic lights.
- On your left is ‘The Mermaid Fish Restaurant’. Continue on the A650 and within 300 yards are two sets of traffic lights in quick succession,
- Turn left at the second set, there is a Public House on the corner called ‘Halfway House’. The road is called ‘Scotchman Lane ‘(B6123) which leads into ‘Timothy Lane’, without you knowing.
- The distance from traffic lights to where you make a left fork is about 1.5 miles.
- As you start to climb after a quite steep downhill there is a 30 mph speed limit sign.
- Take the left fork just ahead at a set of bollards. You are now on Batley Field Hill.
- 300 yards on the right is Blenheim House, the road opposite is ‘York Road’.
- If you come to a set of traffic lights at the bottom of the hill, turn around because you have gone too far.
Unlike many Masonic Halls in this area we do have a large car park.
Or use Google Maps…